Monday, February 27, 2012

Project Arcade 9 of o.0

Parts and current progress.

Some of this was done some time back but I'm trying to catch up on my blogging but hard to when life keeps you so busy oh well lets get down to it.

Made some progress on the panel, i went ahead and got all the holes drilled out and sanded to smooth them out and got joy sticks mounting holes drilled out and the hidden mounts inserted.
I like this mounting kit for the joysticks way nicer then having the ugly bolts on the top, with this the bolts are on the bottom so you never see them.

With all most every thing done i went a head and mounted what buttons i have just as a test fit and to test the RGB buttons and track ball to see if i even want to spend the money on the buttons and to my surprise they look really nice and i want to order more buttons but http://groovygamegear.com/ has been sold out of them for some time so that shows there very popular or have i notice people have been buying them and selling then on eBay fore more then they cost.  >.> hate people who do that ANY WHO here is a pix of it.
So far i think its looking good now to get the other 21 RGB buttons and ill be all set :D

Finally got my spinner in and the hole sized and cut for it and its bigger then i thought but that's no big deal its nice to see my plans coning together.

it mounts in the same size hole as the buttons then there is a little ribbon cable that goes from it to the controller and bada bing bada boom,  I did notice that its the same controller as my track ball just with the ribbon connector so i wonder if i can use it for my trackball to so i wont burn up all my usb ports on the little things.

Ill post more when i get time  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment