Monday, January 9, 2012

Project Arcade 6 of errrrrrrrr

Construction time :D

On Saturday my father and I went by Lows to pick up the wood the controller panel for the arcade cabinet, I decided to get 3/4th thick Particle board instead of MDF due to the weight and the MDF splits and tears to easy so particle board for the win even though it cost more it will be worth it in the end because i can go back and stain it with a nice finish instead of having to paint it all black.

sadly when i had them do the cuts for me i ask them to me a 1'6" section and decided to go ahead and cut a 1'7" section to just in case some thing happened and well I'm glad i did,  the 1st cut they did for me the goof ball did a 1'5"5/8th cut so he ruined that part for me and the 1'7" section isn't square but i was still able to use it so if you can its best to cut it your self.    i so need a table saw.

after trimming my plans we spraid the back of the plans with a spray glue and let it sit for 10 min before putting it on the wood so it will be more like a peal and stick sticker and will be easy to remove, a nice little trick i say.

No comments:

Post a Comment